Treatment is aimed at returning the athlete to their previous level of performance as quickly as possibly. Treatment includes assessment of strength, flexibility, and training techniques to prevent re-injury or further injuries.
Conditions treated may include:
- ACL Injury/Reconstruction
- Rotator Cuff Injury/Repair
- Tennis Elbow
- Jumper’s Knee
- Hamstring Strain
- Ankle Sprain
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Patella Femoral Pain
- Achilles Tendon Strain/Rupture
Special programs available:
- Specialized care of the gymnast.
- FMS (Functional Movement Screening)